The Eclipse DSC+is an affordable ultra compact ITU Class D VHF radio designed with a sturdy die-cast chassis making this full functioning 25 Watt radio the perfect choice for serious power and sail boaters alike. The NEW ECLIPSE DSC+ has been updated with user customizable soft keys for easy menu operation and features a microphone with channel UP/DOWN, 16/9 and H/L keys. The microphone also features Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology eliminating unwanted background noise like engine and wind noise during transmission ensuring clear communications. The advanced design of the Eclipse DSC+ allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to other communications as it has a separate DSC receiver. Additional DSC features include, DISTRESS, Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send, DSC test call and menu selection for Auto DSC channel switching.
• Affordable Ultra Compact Class D Fixed Mount VHF radio
• Replaces older Eclipse+ and Eclipse DSC Models
• Full dot matrix display
• User customizable soft keys for easy menu operation
• 16/9, H/L and channel up/down keys on the mic
• DSC Distress, Individual, Group, All Ships, Position Request, and DSC Test Call
• Auto DSC channel change selection
• Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes) front panel
• Time and GPS position information shown on display when GPS connected
• Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
• NOAA Weather Channels with Alert
• All USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels
• NMEA 0183 Input and Output
• Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
• Overall Dimension: 2.4″H x 6.1″W x 6.7″D
• Flush Mount Cutout: 2.0″H x 5.2″W
• 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
ITU-R M493-13 Class D Digital Selective Calling
The ECLIPSE DSC+ is an ITU-R M493-13 Class D class VHF with a separate Channel 70 receiver, which allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to communications.
The DSC DISTRESS function when activated transmits a digital MAYDAY including vessel identification, Latitude / Longitude and time (with GPS connected), to facilitate prompt response. Additional calls that can be made are Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send.
Additional features include DSC test call and menu selection for Auto DSC channel switching.
All the information you need right at your fingertips. Position, date, and time are displayed when interfaced with a GPS receiver.
There is no question about it. With a big, bold display there is no mistaking the information. The ECLIPSE DSC+ contrast and brightness can be adjusted for situations where the radio cannot be mounted directly in front of you.
Affordable and Ultra Compact Size
Designed with an advanced die-cast chassis make this full functioning 25 Watt VHF radio the perfect choice for serious power and sail boaters alike.
ClearVoice noise reduction technology
The ECLIPSE DSC+ microphone features Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology eliminating unwanted background noises like engines and wind during transmission. This assures transmissions are crystal clear.
In addition the microphone allows direct selection of channels 16 or 9, 1 or 25 watt transmit power and channel selection.
3-Year waterproof warranty
If the ECLIPSE DSC+ fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the radio, STANDARD Horizon’s Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service Programs will cover it.