The DJI 2.4G Bluetooth Data Link is a component for the DJI iPad Ground Station. It features two transceivers to facilitate wireless communication between aircraft and iPad with a range of up to 1148′ line-of-sight. One transceiver is installed in or on the aircraft and integrates with the flight control system via the CAM bus, the other remains at the ground-end to pick the Bluetooth signal from the iPad.
The 2.4G Bluetooth Data Link provides the wireless link required for data and control transmission by the DJI iPad Ground Station system. The Ground Station is a portable beyond visual range (BVR) solution for multi-rotor RC aircraft using A2, WKM, Naza-M, or NAZA-M V2 flight controllers. Via the Ground Station iOS app you are able to practice in a flight simulator, map an autopilot course using ‘waypoint’ navigation, fly the aircraft manually using virtual joysticks, monitor flight attitude in real-time, and more.
- 1. Friendly interface design;
- 2. Joystick control on touch screen;
- 3. Single waypoint function, click desired point and go;
- 4. Waypoints function, edit a routine and go;
- 5. Flight route template;
- 6. Editable Home point & auto Go Home supported;
- 7. One key takeoff & landing;
- 8. Flight simulator supported;
- 9. Customized joystick mode supported;
- 10. Accurate flight time monitoring;
- 11. Three map orientations setting;
- 12. Voice guidance function;
- 13. Real-time alarming function;
- 14. Routes saving and reloading supported;
- 15. Chinese and English UI supported;
- 16. Cloud Storage supported;
Flight control systems supported:
2.4G Bluetooth Datalink: A2, ACE ONE, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2;
iPad Ground Station: WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2;
- All the firmware of the flight control systems should be upgraded to the latest version.
- The firmware of NAZA-M and NAZA-M V2 should be upgraded to version 4.00, which is coming soon.